Cashier - C-Store 1 FT 2nd Shift
Days: $13.15 / hr
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.15 / hr
Check out customer purchases quickly and accurately while answering customer questions in a friendly manner. Bag groceries quickly and carefully. Help maintain supplies, bring in carts, and maintain sidewalks/parking lot.
- Processes sales transactions, performs check verification and credit card validation using automated and manual systems.
- Prepares cash register shift reports, reconciliation, and cash counts at the end of shift.
- Monitors retail operation; provides asset protection.
- Responds to customer questions related to merchandise sold in shop, providing guests with personal attention.
- Restocks merchandise and inventory on a daily basis.
- Assists with merchandising.
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of store. Removes snow and ice from sidewalks (seasonal). Assists with the pickup of trash in the parking lot.
- Six months' sales and guest service experience.
- Must have working knowledge of cash register operations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Keying of cash register.
- Use of box cutters; climbing ladders, pushing, pulling carts/dollies.