Atterro and Samsung Electronics America have an exciting contract opportunity for a Marketing Specialist!
The Specialist Marketing Performance Management is responsible for all the financial and operational requirements of SEA Mobile Marketing. These include all financial needs for Mobile Marketing and activities to ensure compliance to corporate policies (e.g. vendor/agency quotes), all system processes/requirements, scope of work including creating plan proposals, providing appropriate back-ups, issuing BQMS PO’s, EO’s, processing invoices and payments, providing ongoing tracking of all budgets from account payables to and credits.
This position will require interface with a range of internal and external stakeholders: from marketing to finance.
The Specialist must have exemplary finance and operational skills in systems and software (ex. Excel, SAP, etc) and superior organizational and communication skills that will drive optimization of Mobile Marketing Operations’ output for maximum sales revenue impact.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and analyze Mobile Marketing’ overall budget for annual planning, monthly analysis and weekly tracking
1. Managing Marketing Investment: creation of plan proposals (PP) and execution plan in SAP, BQMS system.
2. Invoice Processing process all invoices for all Mobile Brand Marketing Teams thru SAP. Check invoice for accuracy, that SOW or PO is attached as well as proof of performance.
3. Accounts Payable Tracking and Fulfillment – ongoing up-to-date A/P outlook to meet designated timelines/obligations
4. Financial Analysis – ongoing tracking/reporting of financial state to ensure ongoing optimization of budget
5. Aging Analysis – ongoing tracking/reporting of financial state of over 30 day EO’s.
• Track and analyze financial transactions
• Implement & maintain budget PUMIs and make necessary updates
• Serves as contact person with product groups, vendors and partners
• Create plan proposals and provide appropriate back-up
• Issue execution/purchase orders
• Review and process invoices.
• Process payment requests
• Obtain proof of performance from vendors as required
• Track budgets
• Provide analysis on spending trends/areas
• Provide additional support to management on an as needed basis
• Issue weekly Marketing Administration (budget) summary status reports
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Finance or related field
• Broad spectrum and extensive interaction with Mobile Marketing stakeholders, Account Team Marketing, Sales, Marketing Services Exceptional time management, communication, and problem solving skills.
• Strong math and research skills.
• Basic computer skills with knowledge of bookkeeping software.
• SAP experience very helpful but not a requirement.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.