Industrial Painter - Rotating Shift
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure accuracy and quality, following company procedures and specifications.
- Maintain an accurate timekeeping record.
- Report problems to foreman.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Maintain inventory.
- Prep parts for painting.
- Follow SP for customer product.
- Maintain and clean spray gun.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed if qualified.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work or job duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Ability to use mil thickness gauge.
- Knowledge of painting and spraying.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- English communication, both verbal and written essential.
- Physical strength sufficient to perform job duties.
- Ability to understand and carry out simple oral and written instructions.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Required to wear respirator and PPE uniform.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- High School Diploma or GED with 1 year painting experience.
- Forklift experience.
- Must pass pre-employment math test.
- Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.