Retail Fixture Development Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Retail Fixture Development Manager to join our growing Dallas Retail Design & Development Team. This resource would help manage and report on projects and initiatives within the retail fixture development team as well as track processes and workflow between our partnering internal and external teams and resources.
The Retail Fixture Development Manager will work on multiple projects simultaneously as part of a team, with the ability to deliver quality work within aggressive timelines. This position will oversee, coordinate, and manage process for projects in order to ensure all internal cross-functional teams and external vendors are in alignment with one another. The role will also require alignment and partnership with HQ Global Design in order to develop Fixture solutions for the US market by tracking and coordinating information and direction for Global alignment. The Retail Fixture Development Manager will work in partnership with the Design and Merchandising Teams, Account Managers, and other Business Category Managers to bring in-store fixture and display concepts to life in the company’s retail environments.
Ability to self-manage and drive projects, navigating the various processes and teams needed to follow through to completion, is crucial.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with internal teams for project intake to ensure all needs of the project are captured and met in the proposed solution
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders from various company functional areas, including HQ, Carrier Account Teams, Retail Execution, Marketing and Demand Generation to determine specific requirements for executing projects and drive the GTM strategy across Channels
• Manage a network of internal and external resources (including Vendors) in support of project execution
• Create efficiencies with existing processes, improving implementation in stores, and innovating Development solutions
• Manage the project budget and timeline and ensure the resources are available to complete the project within budget and on time in order to meet customer obligations
• Manage bidding process and RFP to establish preliminary budgets along with Vendor Management and Finance Teams.
• Identify opportunities to expand the project in ways that bring value to our customer (internal and external)
• Effectively lead and manage multiple project initiatives simultaneously while meeting or exceeding loading targets of greater than or equal to the average for your role
• Responsible for developing reports that may include industry research, project specific escalations, post deployment issue resolution, solution tracking, and presentations to executives.
• Professionally represent the company during all customer communications
• Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Adobe and standard office programs.
• The ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts
• Ability to read and understand fixture drawings, fixture installation instructions, and merchandising planograms
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university (Architecture/Design preferred but not required)
• Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a design, development, project management, engineering or manufacturing role
• Minimum 2 years of project management experience working in a lead capacity implementing projects in a field environment
• Clear communication and presentation skills, both verbal and visual
• Experience in managing client relationships
• Proficient in providing quick solutions, under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to Travel, Domestic and International (possibly 2x/year)
• Strong oral and written, communication and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Proactive and Analytical problem-solving and strategic thinking skills; quantitative analysis skills with ability to develop and deliver a compelling story with data to support position.
• Ability to work independently, pivot and shift focus quickly to align with business needs
• Ability to manage, plan, organize, assign, schedule and prioritize multiple work assignments and projects as directed to achieve project and Team success.
• Corporate/Retail experience is preferred