Visa and Immigration Admin
VISA AND IMMIGRATION ADMINISTRATOR
Atterro is hiring for a long term contract, Visa and Immigration Admin. in Ridgefield Park, NJ
Atterro offers medical, dental and vision benefits and a contribution only 401k.
The Visa and Immigration Administrator assists employees with obtaining the required visas, permits and documents to travel to or work in a given location.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Coordinates the documentation required for relocation/transfers, business meetings, training, internships, seasonal employment, offshore employment, intermittent visits for work purposes, obtaining permanent resident status, desert/off-shore passes and various attestations where applicable.
• Maintains all immigration/visa records for Samsung and as required by law.
• Maintains and updates visa files of Samsung employees to ensure continued validity and to monitor ongoing compliance with particular visa requirements.
• Maintains communication with employees, managers and external customers while providing prompt assistance and follow-through.
• Coordinates and prepares letters of invitation, employment verification and appointment letters related to immigration laws and regulations as required.
• Complies with all applicable Samsung standards and policies.
• Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
• Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
• Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
Ways of working with external law firm
Contractor responsible for:
• Internal approvals for extensions, transfers, etc.
• Cost center numbers
• Confirmation of salary
• Prevailing wage/salary issues
• Documents for signature
• Letters: Invitations, experience verification, confirmation of employment
• Co-facilitate training for new TAs
Qualifications and Experience
• University Degree or equivalent
• • Working knowledge of employment laws and regulations preferred
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Minimum of 1-2 years Visa and Immigration Compliance experience with a global organization is a plus
* If they can speak Korean - a plus.