Atterro has an exciting opportunity as a Logistics Coordinator in the Plano, Texas area!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Return authorization management and logistics processing of return shipments from customers to warehouse, including reconciling claims, invoice discrepancies, inventory variance, and product disposition.
• Work closely with Logistics, Transportation, and Supply Chain teams.
• All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced Excel required: V-lookups, Pivot Tables
• SAP experience required
• The ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents.
• Works on problems of routine scope where analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
• Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Possesses general knowledge of logistics operations related to order and inventory management, and knowledge of overall logistics operations.
• Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes recommendations for resolution and authorize standard returns or claims to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of Logistics operations.
• Excellent communication skills are critical when speaking with internal/external customers.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• This is a long term contract position based in Plano, Texas.
• Due to the nature of the business, this role requires the incumbent to be onsite in the office Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
• Must be able to work after-hours as needed.
• May be required to travel within the United States.
• Work within an office environment with occasional operations within a warehouse.