Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
Atterro is hiring for a long term contract, Talent Acquisition Manager in Ridgefield Park, NJ
Atterro offers medical, dental, vision benefits and a contribution only 401k.
• Actively recruit against strategic more senior level requisitions
• Inspire, motivate and manage a portion of the talent acquisition team members to ensure team commitments, performance standards of excellence, and overall hiring needs are met
• Model effective collaboration with Function Leaders, HR business partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success
• Partner closely with senior leadership team to proactively understand current talent needs, organization strategy, and anticipate future hiring demands
• Provide consultative advice and demonstrate the ability to influence outcomes
• Determine best process and approach to ‘manage the funnel’ - continually cultivating candidates for diversity, niche skills and high volume hiring
• Deliver against and provide guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires
• Drive adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality
• Leverage best practices and technology to drive quality hiring decisions and Candidate/Hiring Manager experience leading to high customer satisfaction
• Partner closely with internal teams - Recruiting Operations, Legal, Total Rewards etc. - to ensure proper risk management and compliance requirements are upheld
• BA/BS with 15+ years of relevant & progressive Talent Acquisition experience
• Advanced problem solving skills to address complexity and an in-depth understanding of the Talent Acquisition function
• Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
• A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for excellence, always finding a win/win solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator
• A passion to build organizational capability and expertise through selecting and developing high performing team members
• Previous experience managing a team of highly skilled talent acquisition professionals
• Talent Acquisition technology acumen and appetite to apply technology for gains in hiring quality and for marketing/pipeline building (e.g. social media and nurturing platforms).
• Accustomed to constant change and ambiguity. Resilient and inspirational. Strong business acumen and ability to influence.
• Logical potential successor to Talent Management leadership team member(s)