Prospect Management Analyst
Prospect Management Analyst
Posted Date 3 weeks ago(9/30/2019 1:48 PM)
Number of Openings 1
Closing Date Open Until Filled
Type of Search Staff
Who May Apply This position is open to all qualified applicants.
Position Number 300220
Department/Unit University Development and Alumni Relations
FLSA Status Exempt/Salaried
Employment Type Full-Time Staff
Assigned Months per Year 12
Benefits Eligible Yes
The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a Prospect Management Analyst position within the University Development and Alumni Relations Department.
The University of St. Thomas embraces diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity for all. Our convictions of dignity, diversity and personal attention call us to embody and champion a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We welcome applicants of diverse races, ethnicities, geographic origins, gender identities, ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, sexual orientations, religions, work experience, physical and intellectual abilities, and financial means. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This commitment is consistent with our mission to inspire our students, using the Catholic intellectual tradition, to think critically, work skillfully, and act wisely – all for the common good. A successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- Up to 100% tuition remission for employees, spouses, and dependents upon eligibility
- A generous Employer retirement contribution of 9.4% of annual salary upon eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- Employer-paid disability, life, and AD&D benefits
Reporting to the Director of Prospect Management and Research, the Prospect Management Analyst is responsible for overseeing the prospect management system and strategic portfolio review process. The Prospect Management Analyst provides partnership to development officers for portfolio and gift pipeline management. This position utilizes best practices and prospect data to optimize fundraising from major, planned and principal gift prospects.
- Oversee and facilitate moves management, partnering with fundraisers in managing and building portfolios, prospect pipelines, and ensuring that prospect management policies and data are up-to-date. Serve as facilitator and trainer for Banner, Reeher and other required prospect management software. Facilitate the development and tracking of gift officer pipelines.
- Consult with development partners in regular portfolio review meetings to advise on portfolio composition, discuss portfolio activity and prospect identification needs. Collaborate with Prospect Management and Research team in establishing new portfolios. Defining and implementing methods to evaluate and drive portfolio productivity.
- Partner with PMR team to identify, evaluate and recommend assignment and qualification of the University's top prospects.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative and consultative relationships with colleagues and partners throughout UDAR to expand, market and deliver the prospect management program and achieve program goals.
- Implement prospect management strategies, business processes and protocols, specifically those focused on motivating prospect activity. Serve as subject matter expert on prospect management policies and system processes, providing training to development team members as needed.
- Collaborate with Development Systems and PMR teams on data visualization, scoring models, portfolio management and analysis, pipeline management, reporting and business intelligence tools for success in all stages of development
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, library science or related qualitative research-based discipline
- Three (3) years of experience in prospect research, prospect management, development, or a related information field
An equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills have been acquired may be substituted.
HOW TO APPLY
On the University of St. Thomas Jobs page, follow the instructions to complete an online application which includes uploading a resume and copy/pasting a job specific cover letter.
In light of its commitment to create and maintain a safe learning and working environment, employment with the University of St. Thomas requires consent and successful completion of a background screening.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website at www.stthomas.edu/jobs.
The University of St. Thomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer