Customer Service Representative
Are you an avid hunter and have a passion for the industry? Pro Staff in Burnsville has a Customer Service Representative role in the Burnsville area that may be the position for you! As a customer service representative in a state of the art call center, you will be a primary support for our industry-leading technology to help support retailer’s business, along with assisting consumers in all processes of purchasing firearms online.
We are seeking someone who has strong written and verbal communication skills. Individuals with these skills will also be driven and creative to reinvent the importance of quality customer service when dealing with customers and dealers in the firearms industry, in which will help grow this company even more! A great candidate is one who also has a passion for firearms and the shooting sports industry.
- Excellent communications skills using multiple channels
- Previous experience working with clients and/or vendors is required
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, and the ability to act quickly, with confidence and authority, in high-pressure situations
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with Customer Service software and contact center phone technologies
- Ability to work morning, night, and weekend shifts as needed
- Willingness to assist in fostering the development of a new company culture
- Adaptability to an ever-changing industry
- eCommerce and Internet savviness
- Professional, yet passionate about the firearms industry
- Retail, distribution, or manufacture experience in the firearms industry
- Significant knowledge of firearms, including categories, styles, calibers, and their applicable use
- Awareness of the industry’s latest products, and trends
- Respect and prioritization of gun safety
- Experience in competitive shooting or hunting
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Creative and forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Field inbound support inquiries from a variety of channels, including calls, email, IM and social media
- Engage with Federal Firearms Licensed dealers to support their business
- Provide customer guidance on the process by which firearms transactions occur
- Follow a developed flow plan for end-to-end support
- Perform outbound, proactive communication to both consumers and Federal Firearms Licensed dealers
- Support order management, fulfillment, warranty/returns, and inventory feeds with Federal Firearms Licensed dealers
- Assist with order entry and support to consumers
- Share in company culture and philosophy
- Fulfill company objectives of continually improving customer experience
- Identify customer needs, customer pain points, and translate into product features and services that deliver value for both the organization and the customer
- Work with a team in a face-paced, modern, goal-oriented environment
- Provide clear, accurate, and timely feedback to rest of the team in frequent cross-functional departmental meetings
- Be driven to impress customers and keep the customer in the center of things at all times
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All Customer Service Representatives will be required to work out of our state-of-the-art customer contact center in Burnsville, MN. Work is performed in a typical office climate-controlled environment, with access to restrooms, a company kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer. Free gourmet coffee and snacks provided. The contact center offers a business casual work environment.