Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Our client in Downtown Kansas City is looking for part-time bilingual and non-bilingual customer service representatives on a temp-hire basis. Hours are flexible but they would be daytime hours up to 25 hours a week. Pay is flexible.
- Six Weeks while in training, they would prefer (but not required) to work full-time Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- After training is complete, they would prefer individuals to work Monday-Friday from 9:30 am-2:30 pm or 10 am-3:00 pm.
- Since these candidates are temp-to-hire, the client will conduct the assessments. It is an hour of testing that includes: Spelling, Alpha/Numeric Comparisons, Grammar, Math (They can use a calculator), Email Writing exercise, Timed Typing, and the Wonderlic.
- In the first hour, the candidate will complete the assessments and then have an hour-long interview with the managers. They will be at the client for 2 hours during the interview process.
- Candidates must be able to speak and write fluently in Spanish and English
- They will complete 1.5 Hours of our assessments. Our regular assessments (Listed above) and a written bilingual exercise where they will have to translate a paragraph from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.