In this position you will be responsible for activities associated with inventory planning and selection of replenishment methods to meet requirements of the business plan.
- Responsible for the optimization of physical inventory assets utilizing automated planning software (Logility) in conjunction with the ERP system (Navision).
- Responsible for analyzing and updating supplier lead times as well as working with suppliers to educate them on requirements for on time delivery.
- Responsible for working in such databases as, Logility PRD Database (all Planner reports in Access) Microsoft Office, SSRS and CRM.
- Daily inventory reporting including explanations of increases and decreases.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to communicate & negotiate effectively with suppliers.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to perform detailed data analysis.
- Must show high initiative and follow-through and be able to identify efficiency opportunities.