Pro Staff is now seeking a business-to-business account manager for a leading and respected supplier of fluid power systems and industrial products company.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Process all incoming orders in a timely manner from receipt of order through verifying product availability, ordering special product, pricing, credit status, order entry and release.
- Monitor the status of open customer purchase orders; expedite and/or reschedule as necessary.
- Monitor assigned customer portals for incoming orders and quotes. Confirm orders as required.
- Provide timely and efficient assistance to customers in resolving problems including product returns and complaints; identify and recommend process improvements that will prevent further problems.
- Assist estimators, customers and sales representatives with the quotation process.
- Set up bill of materials in the system for new parts.
- Maintain Customer Parts file.
- A minimum of 2 years of business to business settings in a manufacturing or distribution company
- Bachelor's degree or related field experience preferred
- Experience in customer service, order management, account management is a plus
- Willingness to learn with strong computer and communication skills
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or easily schedule your interview by texting "Apply" to 320-335-9543. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.