Main Bank Cashier - Mystic
Days: $15.99 - $17.99 based on qualifications
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.99 - $17.99 based on qualifications
Supplies cash, coin and chip buys to Slots, Blackjack and Casino Cage Cashiers. Has responsibility for securing and is accountable for large amounts of cash and cash equivalents.
Responsible for balancing large inventories of cash and cash equivalents on a shift basis. Responsible for consolidating all cash and cash equivalent transactions for all operating departments and completing the daily bank deposit of those funds.
- Secures large amounts of cash and cash equivalents in the main coin bank and/or the vault.
- Verifies all buys and supplies needed including cash and cash equivalents to appropriate departments or cashier workstations. Verifies all cash and cash equivalents coming in or going out of the vault or main coin bank and enters those transactions into the computer database.
- Prepares federal reserve ready cash deposits from the vault. Verifies all checks for deposit. Prepares bank paperwork to send deposit with armored car service.
- Prepares requested cage banks in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Verifies table games fills and credits and slot jackpots and fills.