Production Artist 2nd Shift
Immediate need for a 2nd shift, mid level, Production Artist with an eye for design.
Monday through Friday: 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM----ONSITE IN CHICAGO
Direct Hire Placement
Attire: Professional although a suit is not required.
Our client takes on a lot of the tedious legwork that companies either do not have the manpower to do or they simply outsource it. What kind of work are we talking about?
- Compliance reports and findings
- Research and investigation
- Data analytics reports
- Pitch Decks to secure new business
As a STRONG Production Artist with an equally strong eye for design you’ll be putting all these findings into PPT Decks or large multi-page reports to be dispersed to your client contacts as requested. With these reports and decks you’ll find yourself incorporating a lot of graphs and charts to further illustrate the data. Essentially, you will be part of a team who consistently interacts with investment banking firms but you will be the only Production/Design professional. As such, you will need to have strong time management skills as requests can come in from multiple client contacts. Your typical assignments will center around the design and layout of Pitch books, PowerPoint Presentations and Memorandums.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design
- Portfolio showing similar work such as annual reports, proposals, pitch decks, etc. Very much corporate look and feel vs. B2C.
- Creating charts, tables and various graphics using Microsoft and Adobe Suite on a PC PLATFORM
- Formatting presentations to align with Company’s style and formatting standards
- Photo editing and touch ups as needed
- Creating and formatting slides, pages and books for printing and presentations
- Creation of marketing materials such as brochures and invitations
- File formatting
- Troubleshooting client files as needed
- Printing and binding books (training will be offered)
- Polished and professional communication skills: You will be required to correspond with clients who come from banking and financial investment firms.
- Comfortable working with colleagues from out of state
- Strong self-management