Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
We are looking for a Liaison Specialist to join an exceptional team in Milwaukee that is committed to helping our patients thrive. PHS is a leader in pediatric home health care and needs to find someone with a passion for making a difference in the lives of the families we serve. You’ll find yourself challenged and required to use critical thinking every day through a variety of in-person, electronic and phone conversations. This position will be located at the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and works with a close-knit, supportive group at PHS who have the same dedication to serving medically-fragile children and their families.
Some of the critical tasks include:
- Completing patient intakes
- Insurance verification
- Obtaining prior authorizations
- Maintaining of patient records
- Coordination of services with clinical staff & referrals
- Patient supply & service orders
- Schedule and make deliveries of home medical equipment (HME) to patients' homes
- Perform and instruct initial equipment set-up as needed
- Other opportunities to learn and grow as they become available
The qualified candidate must have exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, problem solving and communication skills. A high level of initiative combined with a customer service mentality is required as well as a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record. New patient admissions experience with durable medical equipment or homecare preferred.
We offer outstanding wages plus first-class benefits including:
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with match & educational benefits
We are interested in full-time candidates working Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please attach a cover letter and resume along with salary requirements.
We look forward to learning more about you and the skills you can bring to Pediatric Home Service!
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.