Pro Staff is actively seeking a knowledgeable Logistics Coordinator for a growing client in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing daily shipment of goods, nationally and globally. Our client has made a name for themselves in the manufacture and distribution of electrical equipment. You will enjoy growth opportunities while working in a cohesive work environment with knowledgeable professionals.
- Coordinate with customs to ensure regulatory compliance on each import and export
- Manage carrier relationships and service expectations, including administering claims for loss, damage, or overcharge
- Route inbound and outbound foreign shipments of raw materials and finished goods
- Prepare all paperwork for shipments based on regulatory requirements and customer requests
- Advise on packaging and loading processes
- Schedule and maintain deadlines for shipment and receipt of goods
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2-year degree in relevant field preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in transportation/distribution field
- Experience with imports/exports and customs
- Strong communication and analytical skills are a must
If you feel you have the necessary experience and drive to succeed in a role like this, we would love to speak with you. Please reply to this ad with your resume. Questions can be directed to Pro Staff at 920-843-9130.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.