QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Twin Cities PBS is a culture of creative minds on a common mission: working side-by-side in an open collaborative environment to create local events, interactive media, and innovative programming that impact our communities in Minnesota and around the nation.
Twin Cities PBS (TPT) is seeking a full time Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to test and maintain quality on a variety of innovative applications and web sites. The technical products we build at TPT lead the station network in America and move progress forward for the entire country. Find satisfaction in contributing to that work by joining our team.
- Collaborate in a team environment using an agile development process, utilizing Atlassian software tools, and creating products for a variety of platforms and devices.
- Participate in business requirement meetings during each project to track intent of completed features and help to ensure final delivered product meets stated goals and objectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of ongoing testing including but not limited to: define test methods, write test plans, develop test data, complete technical and user acceptance testing, document issues and confirm final resolution.
- Create and manage multiple test plans for simultaneous projects and understand the impacts and priorities across all platforms.
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple systems and integration points from a technical aspect.
- Further develop existing testing strategies to effectively and efficiently test features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Partner with technical resources to implement test automation scripts where indicated.
- Introduce new testing techniques and tools based on experience, research, and new industry concepts that improve the whole organization.
- Coach other digital team members in quality assurance concepts and standards.
- Be self-directed, identify appropriate test processes and complete test implementation with minimal guidance.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- 1 to 3 years of applicable quality assurance experience, including test automation experience.
- 3 to 5 years of digital technology experience.
- 1+ year of experience working on an agile/scrum team.
- Knowledge of web and mobile device technologies.
- Proven ability and success in process improvement and innovation.
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks within time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional detail orientation with specific attention to accuracy and quality service.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners in a friendly and professional manner.
To apply, visit our Career Center at http://www.tpt.org/careers/job-openings/ and click the “Apply for Jobs” button.