Customer Service- Technical Agent
Req #97Wednesday, September 25, 2019 DRC is one of the largest educational assessment and curriculum/instruction companies in the industry.
The Customer Service Technical Agent position serves as a first Technical point of contact for DRC Clients. This position is responsible for providing professional, high level Customer Service, by delivering technical information/instruction and resolving issues related to test administration, reports, Client specific testing policy, personal computers and networks as they relate to DRC’s applications. This position serves as a positive influence in a rapidly changing environment.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
· Receive, respond to and resolve inbound Client contacts on DRC products, including NON-Technical issues as needed
· Manage unresolved incidents utilizing appropriate resources within required timelines
· Performs and maintains acceptable performance levels as measured against the following metrics: client hold time, call lengths, call volumes, call quality and overall customer satisfaction
· Required to achieve several certifications throughout training and contract duration
· Coordinate internal resources as necessary to ensure effective resolution
· Document and communicate to appropriate resource any recurring/critical client issue received
· Write, edit and proof project documentation, email and Knowledge articles
· Knowledgeable about assigned Client, service offerings, policies/standards, and processes
o Seasonal Staff Support
· Participation in leading Training activities of seasonal staff.
· Carrying out DRC's Quality Assurance practices to ensure compliance by seasonal staff.
· High School Diploma/GED equivalent; Associates degree preferred
· 1-3 years of technical support experience in a non-scripted inbound Customer Contact Center
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong time management skills
· Demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Proven technical skills with a strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Essential Job Requirements:
· Report to work promptly when scheduled and adhere to DRC temporary agent conduct and behavior expectations
· Be able to work under supervision and incorporate feedback to improve performance
· Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
· Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased workload
· Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
· Other duties as needed
· Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8-hour periods of time
· Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
· Ability to lift up to 15 pounds as necessary
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V and prospective employees will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, protected veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class. Other details
- Job Family Administration
- Pay Type Hourly