***Direct Hire Opportunity***
Our client located in Schaumburg, IL. is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist who can wear many hats! This organization dedicated to their profession, promotes research, education, and professional advancement as their mission. They are seeking, for this newly created role, an experienced Marketing Specialist with the following Skills:
- Writing and Editing Copy: While most of what you will be asked to do is refresh or edit existing copy, there will be opportunities to create content from scratch. Following AP Style
- Project Management: This is creative project management, NOT IT. Overseeing all kinds of campaigns and marketing deliverables while working with in-house creative and internal department heads.
- Marketing Tasks: Email campaigns, analytic reports, event management, etc.
- Event Management/Participation: Our client attends 4-7 events that range from 1 day to a week. Travel will be required, possibly international.
There are so many projects going on at one time which is why a well rounded marketing professional is important although if we break it down, 70% will be digital with 30% traditional.
What are we seeking in a professional:
- Bachelor degree or similar in Marketing
- 6-7 years of professional marketing experience which an emphasis on both digital and traditional
- Non-Profit, Association, or Causal work experience is strongly preferred
- Creative project management
- Collaborative professional
- Working know ledge of AP Style
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PPT
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Must be able to work onsite
- Able to travel to assigned events
Our client provides an array of benefits and after 6 months, you can work-from-home, one day a week.