Pro Staff has a Direct Hire opportunity as a Account Manager for a company located minutes from the Twin Cities area! Ideal candidates must have business-to-business experience, excellent customer service experience, and experience managing several client accounts is desired. Call us to learn more at 651-291-7811 or email your resume to email@example.com! Job duties include but not limited to:
- Process all incoming orders in a timely manner from receipt of order through verifying product availability, ordering special product, pricing, credit status, order entry and release.
- Monitor the status of open customer purchase orders; expedite and/or reschedule as necessary.
- Monitor assigned customer portals for incoming orders and quotes. Confirm orders as required.
- Provide timely and efficient assistance to customers in resolving problems including product returns and complaints; identify and recommend process improvements that will prevent further problems.
- Assist estimators, customers and sales representatives with the quotation process.
- Set up bill of materials in the system for new parts.
- Maintain Customer Parts file
- Other job duties assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant customer service experience in a manufacturing or distribution company
- Bachelors or Associates degree or related field experience preferred
- Experience in customer service, order management, account management is a plus
- Willingness to learn with strong computer and communication skills