Atterro has an urgent need to fill a direct hire position with an experienced Security Supervisor. If you have a background as a professional Security Supervisor we want to speak to you today!
- Coordinate Security Program Development and Implementation of Program.
- Direct activities of security personnel; take necessary actions to insure effective performance of personnel.
- Guide and directs security force in taking the necessary action as required to insure effective performance through: on-going training program for security personnel, and keeping records for security officer's commission and company's license to employ commissioned officers.
- Conduct on-going security surveys of the complex to insure compliance with security programs and procedures.
- Investigate questionable activities, identify violations, and initiate corrective action by responsible supervision.
- Maintain effective working relationship, as required, with senior management.
- Maintain effective working relationship and current knowledge of industrial security techniques and knowledge of local state and federal agencies and laws.
- Keep Personnel Director and concerned management/supervisors advised, in a timely manner, about unsolved security problems.
- Interview and hire applicants to fill security guard vacancies.
- Make schedule & perform payroll requirements (weekly), and keep records for security personnel.
- Prepare and maintain controlled distribution of required reports and data pertinent to security record-keeping. Maintain security equipment so that it is in working condition at all times for use in monitoring the facility.Maintain EEOC Log Book for processing of job applicants' resumes that are left at the security division's office.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Some college level coursework
- 6-8 years previous experience in security management (prefer law enforcement background or military training)
- Operation of security monitoring equipment: Keltron DM 703, CCTU monitors,
- MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience overseeing large facility (1 million square foot facility)