Panel Wire Technician
Pro Staff has an excellent opportunity with an established company located in Menomonee Falls, WI! Our client is looking for a highly skilled Panel Wire Technician to join their team! This position will enable you to use your electrical knowledge in wiring custom electrical panels and completing quality inspection checks. The ideal candidate should be able to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings as well as be able to troubleshoot assembly and electrical issues when needed.
- Assemble electrical panels
- Perform drilling, tapping & labeling when needed
- Follow layouts and schematics to wire panels to meet customer requests
- Perform quality inspections
- Read mechanical & electrical drawings as well as be precise with codes
- Operate power & hand tools
- Review shop orders and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous wiring experience
- High attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of UL standards
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Strong communication, both verbal and written