Pro Staff is seeking an experienced go-getter to join the team of one of our most innovative clients as a Forklift Operator. Our client has a work-hard, play-hard mentality. But we’re confident you’ll still have lots of fun while working hard! In this role, you’ll be assisting in the movement of raw materials and finished goods to ensure everything moves smoothly.
- Safely operate forklift to load and unload materials and deliveries
- Move materials to and from the warehouse, machines, and loading docks
- Move finished goods into trucks or storage facilities
- Coordinate with plant management
Hours: 1st shift, 7 AM – 3:30 PM
- Forklift experience required
- Ability to become forklift certified
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to follow instructions and keep record of materials
- Pre-employment drug screen will be administered
Forklift operators, whether beginner or advanced, are welcome to apply! Reply to this ad with your resume today! Questions can be directed to Pro Staff at 920-843-9130.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.