Machine Operator- 2nd Shift
Schedule: 2nd shift, Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 2am, would need to train in on 1st shift for 2-4 weeks.
· Read job ticket/BOM to ensure proper set-up and correct components are in place.
· Monitor operation of equipment to ensure efficient and effective operation.
· Reduce/minimize scrap per machine goal.
· Analyze, identify and correct problems using appropriate tools and resources.
· Continually perform in-process inspection of produced sheets, including documentation, to ensure finished product meets specifications using provided tools (dents, indentations, scratches, lines, quality of printed ink and placement, indent/stack bias).
· File complete and accurate paperwork at the end of each shift.
· Responsible for supervising, training and directing an assistant machine operator.
· Ensures equipment is properly maintained.
Must have previous machine op experience
Must be able to meet client pre-screening requirements