Atterro has an exciting long term contract opportunity for a Sales Coordinator representative for our Ridgefield Park, NJ based client, the world's leading Electronics company! This is a 12 month contract opportunity with the possibility for extensions, and Atterro offers benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K plans.
The main function of a Sales Coordinator is to assist Sales Reps in the selling of goods for wholesalers or manufacturers to businesses or groups of individuals. A typical sales coordinator is responsible for supporting sales needs, including sales presentations, supplying materials, and order management.
The individual will also assist managers in Sales Administration in the following areas: Sales Promotional claim validation and processing, Sales MDF program analysis, Sales Related chargeback resolution, and various special projects.
The individual must have a strong appetite for numbers and willingness to learn. It is paramount that the individual encompasses positive attitude and energy to work with team. Previous experience in Sales account reconciliation and knowledge of SAP system are a plus. The individual must work daily, on-site in New Jersey location. Some overtime work may be required based on volume of work. Overtime work will need to be pre-approved.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
• Provide customers with product samples and catalogs
• Validate and Process Sales Deduction claims through SAP Claim System
• Validate and Process SPA claims through Salesforce Dotcom
• Maintain and reconcile Sales MDF programs for Regional Sales
• Work with Sales in order to reduce monthly chargebacks
• Analyze chargeback process and design a way to lessen number of deductions and process more efficiently
• Review customer account discrepancies and/or issues and identify resolutions to offer possible solutions
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Assist with special & other ad hoc requests
• Export and analyze data to build reports
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (Accounting/Finance, Business Administration, or similar background)
• Experience working in a corporate setting and Account Reconciliation experience a plus
• Intermediate to strong M/S Office skills including Word, Excel (V Look Ups, Pivot Tables, Macros), PowerPoint
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related data entry or accounting software
• Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company
• Ability to work well with others and take direction from supervisor and other top management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform duties and responsibilities
• Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services