Software Quality Assurance Analyst - Associate
Req #98Wednesday, October 9, 2019 DRC is one of the largest educational assessment and curriculum/instruction companies in the industry.
Associate Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Data Recognition Corporation - Maple Grove, MN
Company cannot provide sponsorship for this position
Please, No Agencies or third parties
This position works as part of a project team to implement quality standards across state assessments. This may include developing automated test cases,
writing and executing manual test cases, and analyzing complex data. Responsibilities will also include providing support to other SQA Analysts, completing documentation according to approved methodology and coordinating and participating in development and review meetings. This position is mainly backend / database test.
This position will be based out of the Maple Grove, MN location, and is onsite-not a remote position.
· 4 year technical college degree in MIS, Computer or Data Science, or similar technical degree OR 2+ years experience backend database testing utilizing MS SQL in lieu of 4-year degree
· 0+ years experience with backend database testing utilizing MS SQL
· Highly motivated with strong communication, analytical and technical skills along with the ability to work both independently and in teams
· Knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies is a plus
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Knowledge of stored procedures
· Ability to write and analyze queries
Essential Job Requirements:
· Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
· Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
· Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
· Ability to set and meet deadlines
· Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
· Other duties as needed
· Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
· Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
· Ability to lift up to 20 pounds as necessary
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
No agencies, please
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/VData Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V and prospective employees will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, protected veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class. Other details
- Job Family Info Tech/Info Sys
- Pay Type Salary