2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, repair, rebuild, troubleshoot, and maintain plant facility, machinery and equipment electrical wiring systems used in production. This may also involve the dismantling, inspection, and/or replacement of purchased parts.
- Perform various activities relative to the installation and relocation of existing machines and equipment.
- Computer Skills including familiarity with: Excel, Word, and SAP
ELECTRICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Multimeters: AC/DC voltage and amperage, milliamp, millivolt, OHM’s, frequency and min/max reading
- Strong knowledge of 120VAC control circuits, 24VDC control circuits and Industrial 3 Phase 208/120 and 480/277 Volt Y Systems
- Knowledge of Industrial Raceway Systems
- Full understanding and compliance with NFPA70 National Electrical Code
- Red line prints to reflect wiring changes
- Completing the following Work Activity Types:
- PM01 – One Time Work Request;
- PM02 – Equipment Breakdown’s,
- PM03 – Preventive Maintenance Routines.
- Entering work activity into THS SAP.
- Re-build minor electrical components where applicable.
- Maintain close working relationship with maintenance and line team leaders
- Troubleshoot emergency equipment failures
- Abide by all plant rules/policies including Safety, Quality, GMP regulations and perform good housekeeping practices
- Working with the other Maintenance Technicians to increase their electrical skills
- Must be able to work in a team based environment with all departments
- Backfill Electrical and Automation Technicians as needed based on business needs.
- Thorough knowledge of Total Production Maintenance.
- Electrical math (OHMS LAW) and measuring skills.
- Skill in operation of company tools and equipment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to think and react quickly, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to make independent judgments which have moderate impact on the organization.
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minnesota Class A Journeyman and/or Class A Master Electrical license.
- Degree in an Industrial Electrical Field and/or 3+ year experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Highly skilled electrical troubleshooting of electrical systems for bad components or faulty wiring.
- Ability to read ladder logic and one line diagrams.
- Knowledge of basic electrical theory (OHMS LAW)
- Experience in wiring hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and electrical VFD, PLC drive/ control systems relating to production and facilities equipment.
- Understanding of Total Productive Maintenance programs.
- Be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision and have good organizational skills.
- Having an understanding or be willing to learn Lean manufacturing principles.
Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization. Ability to understand and interpret foreign country electrical prints.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Certificates of completion of Electrical education
- Class A Journeyman’s or Masters license for Minnesota or reciprocal state.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.