Junior Graphic Designer

Location
Downers Grove, IL
Posted
Oct 11, 2019
Closes
Nov 10, 2019
Ref
1_557715
Contact
Digital People
Category
Other
Job Type
Employee
Employment Status
Full Time

Contract-to-Hire Opportunity

Hourly Rate:  $15.00 - $19/.00/hr.  FIRM

Overview:

Ok all you early career design professionals this one is for YOU!  Our client in Downers Grove is looking for a junior designer with strong production skills to join their time on a contract basis with the hopes of it transitioning into a full time role.  Much of the work will be following brand standards to ensure all collateral is consistent in overall look and messaging. 70% of the job will be production with an eye for design, while the other 30% will be concept design.

For the Conceptual/Design side you will be contributing your design skills to:

  • Trade show booth design
  • Presentation designs
  • Internal communication announcements
  • Web, Email, Banner Ads

You will be joining small team of designers who also work onsite creating all kinds of print and digital work. 

Requirements of the role

  • B.A. Graphic Design
  • Portfolio link provided on your resume
  • Ideally 1-5 years of professional experience
  • Proficient on a PC Platform--------SORRY, NO MACS
  • Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint
  • Print-packaging-web/digital-presentations
  • Ability to design for all channels:  Digital, Print, OOH, Signage, etc.  
  • Strong graphic and typographic design skills mandatory
  • Experience with branding and following brand standard guidelines
  • Stellar communication skills both in writing and verbally
  • Must be able to work onsite, 40 hours a week

While on assignment, Digital People is proud to offer major medical benefits through BCBS


Similar jobs

More searches like this

Similar jobs