Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
Our Education department has an exciting opportunity for a creative part-time instructional designer to develop innovative clinical online learning materials.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work with eLearning team, including clinical subject matter experts, to create dynamic interactive clinical online learning content
- Solve clinical training needs and knowledge gaps with eLearning
- Assess, develop, and implement engaging learning solutions
- Use Adobe Captivate to make updates to current eLearning projects
- Collaborate on the creation of patient education materials, including written documents and videos
- Knowledge of instructional design theory, adult learning theory, and design thinking
- Desire to push the boundaries and continue to innovate with each online learning project
- Ability to write clear and engaging content
- Experience using Adobe Captivate, InDesign, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic design or page layout ability
- A degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Information Design, Education Technology, or equivalent job experience
We offer outstanding wages plus first-class benefits including:
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please attach cover letter and resume along with salary requirements.
We look forward to learning more about you and the skills you can bring to Pediatric Home Service!
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.