Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to develop creative and innovative approaches to assembly processes.
- Functions as a liaison with project engineering, manufacturing and the customer regarding the implementation of programs, both molding and/or secondary operations
- Provide technical support/solutions to manufacturing processes, manage to establish yield and throughput, and drive
- Manage assembly equipment procurement to ensure equipment design concept challenges are successful and milestone dates are met.
- Provide FAT leadership at equipment vendor locations. Work directly with equipment vendor and Phillips-Medisize team to ensure equipment meets all specifications, documenting URS or performance gaps and managing vendor’s contingency plans, to resolve before acceptance of equipment.
- Manage equipment installation PMC facility including SAT, Process Development & IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Create documentation for production operators, maintenance technicians, and calibration departments to be able to operate and maintain equipment.
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues
- Travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
- Position Qualifications
- B.S. degree in engineering field with 6+ years of related work experience
- Industry experience in med device or drug-delivery systems highly preferred.
- Manufacturing assembly development experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong and diverse technical injection molding tooling, materials, manufacturing, quality, and product design skills
- Ability to use CAD to determine if tooling, equipment and part designs meet requirements
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale projects
- Demonstrated superior communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Ability to develop and meet project schedules, along with contingency plans
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
To view all of our openings, visit:
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.