Videographer and Motion Graphics Designer
Immediate need for a Motion Graphics Designer for a client located in the Northern Suburbs! This is a long-term contract role and you must be able to work on-site! Overall, the position is 60% shooting and 40% motion graphics.
- Prepare concepts, designs and layouts for motion graphic projects
- Must be able to plan what equipment will be needed for shoots and must be able to shoot footage
- Edit raw video and incorporate animations, special effects and 3D projects
- Review scripts, create shot lists
- Organize, set up and operate production equipment including cameras, recorders, lighting, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have portfolio that includes talking head samples
- Proficiency working in After Effects, Premiere and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Good layout and typography skills
- Agency experience a plus!
- Attention to detail