Final Mile Logistics Coordinator
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Atterro has an exciting opportunity for a Final Mile Logistics Coordinator in Plano, TX!
Final Mile Logistics Coordinator
Under the supervision and guidance of a manager, this position is responsible for the life cycle and logistics associated with the company’s products, including manufacturing, the company’s warehouse tracking, customer delivery, and customer product returns and claims.
The Final Mile Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the life cycle of the company’s products from manufacturing through warehouses, to the order process, to the customer, under the guidance and supervision of a manager. The position ensures a positive customer experience and delivery through order planning, on-time delivery, exceptions management, customer service skills, report management, etc. Responsibilities for the Final Mile analysis to ensure facilities and various vendors have the resources and support to service our customers with the highest quality and customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Proven experience communicating and working with multiple divisions (customer service, transportation, returns, etc.) to meet customer expectations.
• Background and experience in key functions of the Supply Chain – including but not limited to Warehousing, Transportation, Reverse Logistics, Returns Management, and Customer Service.
• Ability to create dynamic reporting to present to Senior Leadership for key measurable and performance tracking.
• Ability to identify process improvements with attention to detail.
• Prepare and file timely and accurate reports to management.
• Various systems management (internal and external) to accomplish daily/weekly/monthly tasks.
• Ability to proficiently manage multiple tasks/projects while staying organized in day to day activities.
• Work directly with 3PLs to resolve customer complaints and issues.
• Documenting and data collection for supporting departments/activities
• Industry Experience in Supply Chain functions surrounding Consumer Deliveries, Builder Direct and Indirect Markets.
• Experience in documenting and creating SOPs and Process Improvement initiatives identified.
• Ability to make decisions based on cost and service drivers to better serve the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience in logistics and/or transportation. Final Mile experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of transportation systems including SAP and TMS. Strong Excel proficiency and skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work well in teams and work with remote teammates.
• Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
• Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and knowledge of overall logistics operations.
• Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes a recommendation to provide a solution to achieve customer satisfaction. Work is generally performed in an office environment.
• May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule. Travel varies depending on position. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.