Snack Bar Attendant 7:30 PM to 4 AM at Mystic Express
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: $13/ hour PLUS (based on experience)
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13/ hour PLUS (based on experience)
Applies high guest service standards while taking food and beverage orders. Processes transactions pertaining to charges, and serves orders to guests. Some outlets may require food preparation. Reconciles cash-drawer.
Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Takes food/beverage orders, prepares food/beverge as required, and serves food/beverage to guests. Adheres to responsible alcohol service standards. Operates P.O.S. register system for processing food & beverage charges. Handles cash, currency, credit cards, comps, and gift certificates.
- Completes side duties and prep work to ensure adequate supply levels. Cleans and restocks ashtrays and keeps condiments stocked.
- Completes reconciliation statements at the end of shift.
- Performs bussing duties.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- May work inside or outside.
- May be exposed to various weather types of serving guests outside.