5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pediatric Home Service is a leader in home health care and a Top Workplace, we are committed to taking care of the child! If you’d like your awesome skills to make a difference in the lives of children, apply today! Our finance team ensures that PHS uses best practices for sound and ethical financial discipline-ensuring we are ready to take care of the kids.
We are looking to add a full time Financial Analyst to our team in Roseville, MN. The schedule is 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, with some flexibility. The qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in a finance related field and/or 1 to 2 years of related experience.
What you do:
- Work in a fantastic culture that values teamwork, respect and community
- Work with others who value excellence in finance, customer service and patient care
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Manage projects with deadlines, ensuring quality and accuracy
- Participate in the annual budget process
- Monitor, maintain and reconcile budget on a regular basis
- Complete month-end, quarterly and year-end reporting and analysis
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of financial forecasts and trends
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability & Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Professional Development
- Education Reimbursement
Interested candidates should apply online at www.PHSCareers.com; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.