5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is looking for a medical assembler to work for a company located in Chanhassen, MN that produces medical devices. You will be working in their Clean-Room Assembly department, that produces products that help with epilepsy and brain tumors. We are looking for detail oriented individuals who will help provide customers with the highest quality products!
Hours: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM (two, 15 minute breaks + 30 minute lunch)
Pay: $16.00 per hour to start
What to Expect:
- Will build medical products from start to finish
- Will work independently at your own work station; must be diligent and self-motivated. Quiet environment (with radio)
- Must adhere to clean-room PPE/grooming requirements (no-make-up or perfumes) Gown, booties, mask, hair net, and gloves provided
- Prior assembly experience is a plus
- Hand dexterity, including ability to work with very small pieces (some under a microscope and some not) - requires patience and diligence
- Ability to read/write/communicate in English and follow instructions (job requires reading quality documents)
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online, or call our office at 952-975-0106.