Project Engineer – Packaging Hardware
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Direct and coordinate activities of sales and production of hardware packaging products.
- Managing all aspects of Packaging machine orders from order entry through shipment and any installation required.
- Obtaining and communicating information from customers in order to get specification of necessary hardware, tooling and samples.
- Ensure and track all tooling and accessories are ordered correctly and delivered on a timely matter.
- Coordinate and track all product samples and film needed for FAT’s.
- Interact with various groups throughout the organization to identify, obtain, and analyze relevant information.
- Oversee efforts in obtaining all necessary information of machines to ensure timely and efficient field installations.
- Create and review Engineering deliverable forms and drawings for projects.
- Assist with sales team with equipment proposals and Engineering questions.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Verify accuracy of equipment orders.
- Conduct weekly status meetings and assist with production planning.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering. Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Must be very detail oriented, logical, and possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good keyboarding skills with experience in Microsoft Office products especially Word and Excel.
- Familiar with CAD software.
- Work experience in a technical and mechanical environment.
- Ability to problem solve and find appropriate solutions.
- Knowledgeable with Mechanical and Electrical Engineering practices.
Located in Brooklyn Park, Mn, Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey, AFM, and Cogent Technologies. Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables. Cogent Technologies manufactures infrared drying systems used to dry ink in the industrial and graphics industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Engage Technologies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for Project Engineer – Packaging Hardware
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly