Assistant Spa Manager
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: $37,000 - $43,000 based on qualifications
Hiring rate or hiring range: $37,000 - $43,000 based on qualifications
Join the hotel management team in our beautiful Spa!
Manages the day-to-day operation of the spa and pool area and is responsible for providing massage and the scheduling and coordination of massage therapists in order to ensure the highest quality of guest satisfaction and professionalism at all times.
Works with Front Office Manager to prepare and maintain department budget, including forecasting personnel costs, operational costs, capital improvements, and vendor contracts.
- Schedules, coordinates with appropriate staff and provides guests with professional massage while following procedural guidelines regarding massage and interaction with guests.
- Provides direction for spa and pool area to ensure that appropriate decisions are made and daily work flow is performed in an organized and timely manner to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Interviews, hires, and schedules according to business needs.
- Stocks spa rooms and pool area with supplies, works closely with Housekeeping to maintain cleanliness and neatness of rooms. Performs daily inspections of rooms.
- Completes paperwork related to scheduled massages and maintains daily records/files/data entry.
- Consults with security and surveillance regarding the safety and asset protection of our guests and property.
- Prepares reports as requested.
- Conducts inventory and oversees supply ordering.
- Occasional tasks
- Successful completion of accredited massage school program preferred.
- Minimum of three years spa experience.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities or two years supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication and guest service skills.
- On feet or standing 90% of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Exposure to fumes/odors.