6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
• Operates industrial sewing machines, presses, sealing equipment
• Activates and adjusts machine controls to regulate stitching speed and length, dimensions of gathers and tucks, and material or thread tension
• Monitors machine operation to detect problems, such as defective stitching, breaks in thread, or machine malfunction.
• Cuts materials, according to specifications, or cuts excess material or thread from finished product, using blade, scissors, or electric knife.
• Folds or fits together materials, such as cloth, foam rubber, plastic or leather, to prepare for machine sewing.
• Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Light Machinery Operation, Judgment, Decision Making
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 to 2 years experience in industrial sewing
• Medical device experience preferred
• Strong English communication skills
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
Sound like you? Apply here or email your resume to email@example.com
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.