- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Analyze and process credit applications
- Determine credit risks and limits
- Assist in collection of past due accounts
- Work closely with customers to identify issues causing late payments
- Research and discover methods to get accounts back in good standing
- Establish best practices for department
- 5+ years in a Credit Analyst or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MS Dynamics Great Plains experience required
- Strong analytical skills
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.