Yardi User Support Specialist
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Home is the foundation for everything in life. Since 1971, our model has been about supporting residents in finding stability and achieving their goals. It’s why we’re more than housing—we combine quality affordable homes with our on-site Advantage Services—because we believe that with the right support and opportunities, all people can thrive. Today, over 13,000 people—families, seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities and other barriers—call a CommonBond community “home.” Our core values are Respect, Integrity, Partnership, Innovation, and Excellence. We live these values and look for people who embody them to represent our organization in the community. If this sounds like you, please consider joining our team.
CommonBond Communities invites qualified candidates to apply for a full-time Yardi User Support Specialist at the central office in St. Paul, MN.
The Yardi User Support Specialist provides user support, set-up, and training for the Yardi software system.
Why CommonBond Communities?:
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Employee referral program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- A respectful and growth-oriented workplace
- A chance to make a difference in the community!
- Ongoing training and professional development
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ASSOCIATED TASKS
- Assist Yardi Administrator in setting up and maintaining user access
- Assist Yardi Administrator in maintaining, changing, updating menus & security.
- Assist in providing analytical data to departments within the organization
- Assist with new property set ups
- Assist Yardi Administrator with testing software changes, versions, service packs, and customizations.
- Manage reported issues and implement solutions to user application needs.
- Manage reported ledger issues and implement solutions to changes in rent, interim recertifications, and vouchers and make necessary corrections to resident ledgers.
- Provide application and procedural training for new employees.
- Provide follow up and ongoing application and procedural training for employees.
- Communicate procedural changes to staff due to system upgrades.
- Assist Yardi Administrator with group trainings
- Assist Yardi Administrator in writing and developing training materials such as eLearning, instructional material, multimedia Visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Document IT related information due to application changes and procedures.
- Knowledge of government housing subsidy programs.
- One year experience in property management, compliance or leasing.
- Minimum of 2 years of advanced Yardi Voyager 7S, Rent Café, Orion BI and Aspire eLearning experience.
- Ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situations and before groups of employees. Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability and wiliness to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Demonstrated experience working with a diverse population.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to type data into a computer
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Ability to use hands to grasp, twist and pull
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Willingness and ability to travel between sites for meetings and trainings
- Willingness for minimal travel including overnight trips as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively written and orally.
This job description is intended to provide information essential to understanding the scope of the Yardi User Support Specialist position. It is not an exhaustive list of skills, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.