Market Development Manager
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Security Health Plan serves more than 225,000 people in a 40-county area in northern, western and central Wisconsin. We offer a variety of health insurance options for employer groups, individuals of all ages, and families of various income levels.
The Market Development Manager will lead, manage and executes the Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) growth strategy to effectively earn and retain employer business within their region.
This individual serves as a key representative of MCHS including Security Health Plan (SHP) within the region and will develop a positive working relationship with employers, community leaders, distribution channels and System leaders to assist in fostering such positive relationships and retain and yield growth for MCHS and SHP. The Market Development Manager will directly oversees the market development team and is responsible for leading, coaching, and managing this team whom have direct responsibility for sales and retention of products and services offered by MCHS care delivery and the health plan. This individual will contribute to setting regional sales goals, reporting out progress on a regular basis.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field
- Five years of experience in a health insurance industry
- Three years management experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and proficiency with customer service.
- A valid license to sell health and life insurance in the State of Wisconsin or obtain within 90 days and maintain for the duration of employment
- State of Wisconsin valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
Preferred Education / Experience:
- Three years of management experience within the health insurance industry
- Experience with client retention management software and experience working with Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Questions can be directed to Beth Westlund at email@example.com
Apply directly through:
Visit our the career center at:
Keyword: R-0007254 or Market Development Manager
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.