Blackjack Dealer - PT Mystic Lake
Applies high guest service standards in dealing table games to increase game efficiency, time played, and promoting positive guest experience. Deals cards according to prescribed policies and procedures.
Has responsibility for all player cash buy-ins and gaming chips at the table.
Deals the game of Table Games in accordance with guest service standards and Casino policies and procedures to ensure game integrity. Communicates all pertinent information, i.e., player disputes and irregularities, guest inquiries, and guest requests to LSC Table Games Floor Supervisor as stipulated in department procedures.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass SMSC GE Table Games training
- Must pass basic math test
- Ability to communicate and understand information and ideas in spoken English.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.