Job Duties Include:
• Reads and interprets blueprints and assembly drawings to determine specific assembly requirements.
• Plans assembly procedures, following specifications.
• Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
• Drills, taps, or reams holes.
• Aligns components and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
• Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
• Bends and installs pipe for hydraulic systems.
• Aligns and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
• Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
• Be able to move parts in and move finished product out of assembly area.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.