Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager
Immediate need for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager to join our client’s office in the Western Suburbs, near Oak Brook.
Our client is a global leader in their field and have a need for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager who can continue to match up buyers and sellers by perform the following:
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Assist in creating functional CloudPages with SmartForms to capture data points
- Maintain data-hygiene by updating data extensions through automations or CSV uploads.
- Work with manager to drive strategy, goals, implementation roadmaps and/or identity tactics to address specific needs.
- Will assist with creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform.
- Maintain multiple campaign deadlines through marketing campaign calendar.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Delivering timely performance metrics on various marketing cloud campaigns to stakeholders.
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas, scope and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery
- Mitigate attrition, increase customer adoption and engagement, drive incremental growth, and improve overall business value
- Degree in Marketing
- B2B Experience, minimum 3 years
- SOLID Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud Experience
- Working knowledge of the overall Salesforce platform suite and applications
- Experience with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Audience Studio, CloudPages, or other equivalent applications
- At least 5 years in a marketing automation role
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience
- Experience with scoring models, workflows, templates, list import and A/B testing
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers and array of benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday Pay and more!
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.