Quality Assurance Technician -Nights
- Coordinating, monitoring and checking packaging to meet quality standards
- Performing pH checks on pre-processed and post-processed products according to standard incubation timelines.
- Conducting post process CIP Testing including ATP, Allergen, micro and visual line inspections.
- Assisting with customer quality requests
- Communicating lab data with operators and supervisors
- Troubleshooting and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties involving area equipment
- Performing investigations related to product spoilage
- Calibrating quality testing equipment
- Preparing and maintaining documentation
- Communicating with production staff and maintenance staff to continuously improve quality and production
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education in a science related field is preferred.
- Micro, chemistry, biology or food science background, or adequate job related experience in Food Manufacturing facility
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and be able to stand, sit and climb stairs when necessary.
Interested in hearing more? Contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 for complete details or to schedule an interview.
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.