Extrusion Press Operator - Overnights
- Operating extrusion press, saws and other fabrication equipment as needed
- Moving dies and materials
- Packing materials
- Other shop related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent degree is required; 3+ years manufacturing experience is preferred
- Must have good basic computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office
- Team and safety-focused
- Ability to do shop math, read die drawings and inspect parts
- Good mechanical ability to perform preventive maintenance
- Strong communication, critical thinking and collaboration skills
- Ability to stand during the entire shift and lift 50lbs.
This position offers a 4 day work week. Hours are 12:30am-6:30am on Thursdays, and 6:30pm-6:30am, Fri-Sun. Pay depends on experience.
Interested in hearing more? Contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 or join us at our Job Fair outside Alexandria Industries on Thurs., 9/10 from 3-6pm: 401 County Rd 22 NW, Alexandria, MN.
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.