- General assembly and production duties with the use of power tools
- Documentation of production quantities and quality inspections
- Maintain clean work area
- Follow all safety protocols and procedures as well as work instructions involved with position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing and assembly experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be comfortable with standing for extending periods as well as repetitive motions (lifting, bending, twisting, etc.)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply today or send your resume to email@example.com !
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.