Shipping Clerk- 3rd Shift
Job Duties Include:
- Daily operations of our shipping office including: Processing bills of lading, organizing paperwork, filing, general upkeep of the office and knowledge of where information is located.
- Communicates on a regular basis with truck drivers, Distribution, Planning and Packaging departments regarding shortages, issues and questions. Telephone, e-mail, pager and radio communication.
- Organizes daily truck schedules. Reviews all bills of lading prior to shipment for accuracy while reviewing previous shipments
- Picks up and delivers mail.
- Assists forklift operators with finding product by working with our internal computer system.
- Works with the Master Sanitation Checklist, ensures warehouse cleaning and project cleaning items are scheduled and completed.
- Gathers samples/packages and prepares them for shipment via UPS including completion of paperwork and balances
- Responsible for preparing/processing receipts and for collecting the money taken in on day of sale.
- Operation of our truck scale requiring recording weights for drivers.
- Forklift experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate within diverse teams
- Strong computer skills
- Experience working with inventory and shipping software
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.