Warehouse Scanner - Auditor
Staffmark Workforce Solutions and Samsung offer the following exciting long term contract opportunity in the Coppell/North Irving area!
• Receives material coming into the building accurately and promptly.
• Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking against the packing list.
• Examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items,
Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
• To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
• Enter quantity received against the purchase order in the computer system and print back order and inventory stock put away list.
• Attaches identifying tag or labels to materials or information on cases or containers.
• Pick, pack or pull orders to be shipped to customers.
• Review all orders to determine if they were picked correctly.
• Safely operate in all work areas.
• To accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on the cycle count list.
Warehouse Lumper Duties experience a plus but not required
Flexible to work all hours required
Willing to learn and grow in the position
2nd Shift Monday - Friday 2:30pm to 11:30PM
Some OT Hours Available
Staffmark offers Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance plus a 401K.
Contact us today for Immediate Consideration!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.