Customer Service Representative
Do you have manufacturing sales or customer service experience? If so, we’d like to speak with you about an opportunity in Glenwood where you’ll be responsible for selling replacements parts to businesses. Core duties include:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Following up with sales leads from inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, dealer resellers, websites, card deck leads, aged leads and other sources
- Taking inbound sales calls and converting them into sales
- Reporting of business transactions
- Ongoing communication with existing customers’ needs, resolving issues as needed
- Coordinating shipping and delivery
- Assisting in sales forecasting and planning
- Assisting A/R with collections
- Other sales/customer service-related duties as needed
This is a long term position at a growing company that offers full benefits at hire on, including profit sharing. Pay depends on experience.
- AA or equivalent or six months+ related experience or combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes, ISO 9000 requirements and company products
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS office and reporting
Interested? Apply today or give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details.
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.